2. I got an 81% for my Chinese test. Cheated a little, but hey, I'm not perfect.
3. I got a 72.5% for my Chinese composition. This is the 3rd piece in a row that received a 70% or better. (i.e. It's an A.)
4. I thought about Gem in the middle of my Social Studies test.
5. I thought about Gem the minute I stepped onto my schoolbus.
6. I'm thinking about him right now.
7. I think I accidentally erased an episode, a crucial episode, of "Dark Angel", and it's bothering me.
8. P.E. was hellish again. I ran 12 minutes non-stop. It was tough, and I forced myself not to stop, and I didn't, so I think I deserve a bloody pat on the back.
9. I'm still thinking about him.
10. I want to be a fighting machine, like Max in "Dark Angel" (I just saw 2 episodes back-to-bac, so don't blame me).
11. I want to win the Nobel Prize for Literature one day. When I told that to my family, my brother laughed, and my mom didn't say anything. I wonder why I bother telling them stuff.
12. I also want to win the Nobel Peace Prize one day.
13. My wallet stinks. Just ask my friends.
This will end here.