2. I am a serial procrastinator. I take hours to do something I can finish in half an hour because I have a very short attention span when it comes to things I don't exactly want to do, and thus, I get distracted easily.
3. I also take ages to get started on something. It's very sad.
4. I am amazed I managed to graduate law school with this kind of work attitude.
5. I wanna die NOW. I must say I care 0% about the fake clients' purchase of some property. At times like these, I miss hypotheticals. And I never thought I'd live to say something like that, ever.
6. I also care 0% about drafting amendments to some option to purchase thingy or other.
7. My night would've been better spent collecting my plate from Tong's house. Seriously.
8. Actually, #7 is a given; totally goes without saying.
9. This entry is a further waste of my time.
10. I shall post this now and go back to my torture.
11. Before that, I'd like to announce to the world that Tong and I are having 10 kids. Isn't that wonderful?
12. That's the kind of nonsense we spend our time talking about.
13. I suddenly feel like eating the bread and butter pudding I ate at Sheraton.
15. Time to finish this crap and go do something more interesting.
16. I don't feel like going for the morning lecture 'cause my mom isn't home and I'd have no transport to a decently-located MRT station.
17. Damn sian. No money to take cab. Very poor.
18. I CANNOT survive on $500 a month.
19. Need money.
20. Will ask from parents soonest.