I want a boy...
1) Who can take me to rock gigs.
2) Who makes me laugh.
3) Who knows when to curb his sarcasm.
4) Who likes movies as much as I do.
5) Who can put up with my Joaquin craze (that is, we're assuming that boy isn't Joaquin himself ;)).
6) Who makes me feel special, as opposed to those that make me feel dirty. (And believe me, I've had random strangers making me feel that way before, and it's not nice.)
7) Who thinks I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on.
8) Who writes poetry.
9) Who writes me poetry.
10) Whom I could truly communicate with with my entire heart and soul.
11) Who loves me.
On a different note, Singapore's former president Mr. Ong Teng Cheong (I think?) passed away a few days ago. I feel kind of sad, even though I didn't know his name when he served the nation. Please observe a minute of silence for this great man who served Singapore for 6 years. My condolenses (sp) goes out to his family.