I swear, I had an actual reason behind the short description. It came to me on the MRT while I was on my way home. Well, I can't remember what it was.
I failed my goddamned A Maths test by half a mark, and let out a primal scream upon realising it. First day back at school for the new term was typically dull. I found out I have 5 tests this week, none of which I've started studying for. Julius Caesar test tomorrow. I haven't studied, obviously. I'm too lazy to do anything.
What took me by surprise was that I could do the genetic diagram thingy for Biology, and I haven't paid the slightest bit of attention during Dear Molly's lesson for 2 years now. Which got me thinking. It's highly possible that I'm selling myself short by not putting in any effort to pass my damn Science (which consists of Chemistry and Biology). I just take it as a given that I'm going to fail the subject. If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that there's no such thing as a sure thing. Which is why I have made up my mind to take the initiative to talk to Gem the next time I see him. I can't be sure that it would turn to shit and I'd be embarrassed and I'd probably never return to my favourite restaurant ever again, right? Right.
So it's decided. I came up with 7 ways to start a conversation last night, and they are:
4) How are you?
7) Hey there
This is what I came up with today:
*Hi, how are you?
*Hello, how are you?
*Hey, how are you?
Well, you get the picture. If not, you're truly stupid.
Oh bloody FUCK. I have P.E. tomorrow. I hate P.E. It's the worst thing ever. I'd have to run around the blasted track and sweat like a pig after that. I HATE IT!
Here's what I do every weekday:
1. Mom wakes me up at 6 a.m.
2. I drag myself out of bed.
3. I go into my room (I sleep in my brother's room 'cause he's a pussy and doesn't dare sleep alone), take school clothes from the cupboard, take my comb from wherever it is (usually the floor), take my rubber band, take one hair clip, and drag myself to the toilet.
4. I take a piss.
5. I change while I take a piss.
6. I flush the loo, and piss myself off trying to tie my hair. It's ADAMANT about not being tied, I swear.
7. I brush my teeth.
8. I wash my face.
9. I re-tie my hair.
10. I decide I have taken too long in the loo, and rush out.
11. I put on my pinafore.
12. I put on my socks.
13. I drink the cup of ginseng my mom forces on me.
14. I grab my stuff, and take the lift downstairs with my mom.
15. My school bus would already be waiting.
All that are usually done in 10 minutes. Man, am I super or what?