1) Woke up at 10 a.m.
2) Had breakfast.
3) Came online for 2 hours.
4) Had lunch.
5) Meant to study but fell asleep.
6) Woke up at 2.52 p.m. to get ready for tuition.
7) Had tuition from 3-5.
8) Read the entertainment section of the newspaper.
9) Talked to Gen on the phone for a few minutes.
10) Ate a packet of potato chips while reading "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul vol. 3" because I had nothing better to read.
11) Got pissed off by my CD player because it refused to play "Diorama" and I really want to listen to it.
12) Had dinner.
13) Laughed at "Power Rangers".
14) Yelled at my brother.
15) Came online again.
After this, I am going to:
1) Take a shower
2) Start revision for Chinese, the subject for which I am taking a mock exam next Saturday
3) Watch "ER"
4) Wait for the phone to ring at 11
5) Talk to Gen
6) Sleep with him on my mind
7) Dream about him
What really sucks:
1) The fact that I won't see Gen at all next week.
2) Multiply that by 12 to the tenth power.
Monday - Geography test after school
Tuesday - Fucking fitness test (i.e. a waste of my precious time)
Wednesday - Maths remedial, unless I pass the test
Thursday - ECA
Friday - Revision for mock exam on Saturday
So, I hope I passed my Maths test.