2. On the down side, my Crim Law grade isn't as good as I'd hoped it would be. Only managed a measley B-. Damn.
3. B+ for Legal Theory and C+ for LAWR. No surprises there. (Mom checked my results for me and emailed them to me. She also called at 9-something to tell me my results, before I checked my email.)
4. TAIPEI FINE ARTS MUSEUM RULES.
5. After visiting Shi Lin, even at 4 p.m., made me want to never go back to Singapore. Seriously.
6. Dad and I were out from 1 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
7. Dad visited his friend and I tagged along.
8. I love the museum.
9. I love Taipei.
10. I forgot to bring my mouse; hence no pictures. Cropping pictures without a mouse is impossible.
11. Grandfather's birthday celebration tomorrow.
12. Will write in detail when I get home. I'm worried that I'd lose connectivity halfway through or something.
13. That's all.