1. Went to school for Physics practical test. Was disastrous.
2. Had Japanese food for lunch with Pearl, The Athlete, and Mrs. Jerry Yen. I was reluctant but I didn't want to spoil the mood so I went along. I had a bowl of noodles, and suffice to say that it is something I never would want to order again.
3. I found a new guy to obsess over. His name is Iker Casillas, and he is the goalkeeper for Spain. My god, the man is gorgeous, and he's only 21! First of all, he's Spanish. Spanish men are always so drop-dead gorgeous. Second, he looks a little bit like Joaquin. His eyebrows are almost exactly like Joaq's, and it's soooo sexy. Third, he's an excellent goalie. He saved three penalty kicks against Ireland yesterday! He was the reason Spain won the match as he saved two balls during the penalty tie-breakier part. I was like, WOW! My handsome and capable goalie! Fourth, he's humble as hell. I bought the New Paper today because the last page is about him and has two nice pictures of him, and he was on about how lucky he was, and I quote, "But that doesn't mean anything. I was lucky and that's it." Sigh. Me mom thinks he looks like Tom Cruise. Please! He's way more good-looking than stupid Tom Cruise!
4. I don't know what to say anymore. Things are crazy, and school starts again next week. I can't believe my holidays are almost finished. I don't even know what I've done the entire month.
5. Gen is a darling and he called me baby and it sent me into a state of insane happiness.