1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? Living: Joaquin Phoenix. Dead: River Phoenix and/or James Dean.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? James Dean died way too early for me to be around, but he's (was?) my god. Seriously. Rebel Without A Cause is my favourite film, and it's the one movie that has made the biggest impact on me. River died when I was 7. I didn't know who he was. I fell in love with Joaquin in 2000, and thus discovered River. His death was senseless, and tragic, and he was a tremendous talent and animal rights/environmental activist who would've no doubt made an impact on the world. Um, then again, he already had.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? I'd be Daniel Johns. I still have not lost interest in the way his mind works.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? This girl once told me I look like Britney Spears. Til this day, I continue to think she was suffering from temporary insanity. I do not look like Bit-bit in any way, shape or form, and to say that I do is a huge insult.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? No. I'd like to meet Joaquin though.